Did you know that it is possible to lose weight in a week’s time?
You read that right. It may sound like a fairy-tale to you but there are practical and attainable approaches to lose weight within a week with the help of all natural diets and a few authentic weight loss tips. A simple yet perfect diet plan and some sensible exercises are all you need to lose weight in a week. Keep reading to get a thorough guide on what this diet plan is, and follow it to slim down quickly. DietReviewMonster – a website for weight loss reviews!
You will only need adhering to this simple food planner, which clearly states what you will be eating for each meal, for a period of 7 days. For speeding up the weight loss process you can get on the Phen24 program. The thorough list of each food item will save you from the confusion of what to choose from a given category of foods, such as you won’t have to waste your time deciding which food from the protein section you should eat, rather you will have a clear list of food items to consume for each meal.
On your first day of this 7-Day diet, the following items will make for your weight-loss meals.
- 1/2 cup Branflakes, 1 Banana, and 1 cup low-fat milk.
- A sandwich made of a mini whole-wheat pita, turkey breast, roasted pepper, light mayonnaise and lettuce.
- 1 stick of low-fat mozzarella cheese.
- 2 kiwi fruits.
- Half a pound of grilled flatfish (either flounder or sole)
- 2 sliced tomatoes sprinkled with grated parmesan cheese – flame grilled.
- 1 cup cooked couscous
- 1 cup steamed broccoli
- A cup of fat-free pudding
- A smoothie made of 1 cup frozen berries, 1/2 banana, and 8 ounces of fat-free milk.
- 1/2 English muffin spread with light margarine.
- 1 cup vegetable soup.
- 1 veggie burger in a whole-wheat pita with lettuce.
- A cup of low-fat yogurt.
- Some grapes.
- Grilled and skinless chicken breast fillet.
- 1/2 cup baked beans.
- 2 boiled potatoes with a teaspoon of light margarine.
- Cook 1/2 cup of quick-oats with 3/4 cup of low-fat milk, 1/2 chopped apple, 1 teaspoon honey and a pinch of cinnamon.
- Make chicken salad by tossing 4 ounces of shredded chicken breast with 1/4 cup sliced red grapes, 1 tablespoon almonds, 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise and low-fat sour cream each, and lettuce.
- 1 banana.
- 4 ounces of steamed shrimps.
- 1 baked potato topped with 3 tablespoon salsa and 1 tablespoon fat-free sour cream.
- 3 cups steamed spinach.
- 1 low-fat frozen fudge bar.
- Microwave 1/2 toasted English muffin topped with half sliced apple, and 1 ounce of shredded low-fat cheese, for 30 seconds.
- 3 ounces of low-fat yogurt sprinkled with a few almonds.
- 1 cup tomato soup.
- A sandwich made of a whole-wheat pita, thinly sliced roast beef, horseradish, tomato slices and lettuce.
- 1 cup raw vegetables.
- 1 pear.
- 3 ounces poached salmon.
- Toss 1 cup coleslaw mix and 2 sliced green onions with 2 tablespoons fat-free dressing.
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice.
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks.
- 1 cup cheerios, ½ cup berries, some almonds, and 1 cup fat-free milk.
- Have quesadilla. To prepare, spread 1/4 cup beans over 1 whole-wheat tortilla. Sprinkle reduced-fat cheese, and top it up with another tortilla. Microwave for 45 seconds.
- Half cup reduced-fat cottage cheese topped with 1/2 cup mandarin sections.
- Cucumber slices.
- 3 ounces roasted beef tenderloin.
- 2-3 cups salad greens (lettuce, spinach, green bell peppers) with 2 tablespoons of fat-free dressing.
- 1/2 cup frozen yogurt topped with berries.
- 1 toasted waffle with 1 tablespoon peanut butter topped with 1/2 sliced banana.
- A cup of fat-free milk.
- 1 whole-wheat pita with 2 ounces of tuna, 1 teaspoon light mayonnaise, and cucumber and onion slices.
- 2 carrots.
- A cup of low-fat yogurt with 1/2 a banana.
- Combine 3/4 cup cooked brown rice, 1/2 cup corn, 2 ounces cooked sliced turkey sausage, 1/3 cup salsa, and ¼ cup kidney beans. Heat them before eating.
- A cup of steamed spinach.
- 1 apple.
- Half toasted English muffin layered with reduced-fat cheese, 1 sliced tomato, ½ cup steamed spinach, and 1 poached egg.
- 1 grapefruit.
- Prepare black bean salad by tossing 1/2 cup black beans, ½ cup mandarin orange sections, chopped red bell peppers, red onions, and scallions with 1 teaspoon vinegar. Serve over lettuce leaves.
- 1 whole-wheat pita.
- 1 pear.
- 3 ounces of grilled flank steak.
- 1 backed sweet potato with 1 teaspoon light margarine.
- 1 cup steamed zucchini.
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks in juice.
Using Phen24 with this diet will prove to be the best way to lose weight in a week.